Thursday, April 8, 2010

Black, White and Gray

I'm absolutely obsessed with all things black, white and gray. By far my faves on the outfit chart. You can never go wrong with the three.





Always have a classic fitting black jacket. Great for all seasons and easy to mix and match with anything; tank, tee, jeans, dress.





I love black skinny jeans, I could own a dozen pairs and be happy. They go with any and every shoe.





The perfect LBD for any occasion. The simpler the better, that's why they created jewelry.





I'm obsessed with wide flared pants. White are summer perfect. I like them in black as well. They are the perfect pant for high or no heeled shoes. And looks good with just about any top.





Of course I've gotta include the "white tee." I own so many white t-shirts in all shapes and sizes. Good for working out,a weekend study sesh, under just about any cardigan, and even to work with a cute black belt wrapped under your bust. Another must have on my list.





I'm a legging fanatic! I own so many pairs in all colors. I believe I have around four pairs in black alone. They are great for literally just about any occasion.





A well fitted, semi-long gray tank. The perfect color under any shirt/cardi. Goes well with any pant, and with the perfect length, any leggings as well.






A good length, gray hoodie. Pair with black leggings or skinny's, a gladiator sandal, and a white tee. Perfecto!


The three loves of my life; gray, white and black. You can never go wrong. A bit bland at times, each item can be paired with a pop of color; heels, jewelry, or a bedazzled tank. Each item above can be found at piperlime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment